Nordic Computer is a global IT service company, which focus is to extend the life cycle of the customers’ datacenters through datacenter maintenance and sales of refurbished equipment.
We are looking for trainees with strong multilingual skills, who concurrently with their semester project are aiming for a future career in an international sales organisation.
You will be working with tasks within export sales including market research, trading with datacenter equipment, segmentation, customer dialogue etc.
When your traineeship has ended, you will have the opportunity of continuing your career with us.
Traineeship: Main Priorities
The duration of the traineeship is three to six months. We know that your education is important, and the primary focus during your traineeship must be on finishing your semester project. Parallel to that you will be working with colleagues across our organization. You will have a mentor, thorough training and become an important part of our team.
As a Trainee you will be working with tasks like e.g.:
- Segmentation of selected markets
- Customer and supplier dialogue
- Trading with datacenter equipment
- Building technical knowledge
The Ideal Trainee
Our future Trainee is ambitious, confidence-building and thrives meeting new people. Furthermore, we expect the ideal Trainee to:
- Take responsibility and not be afraid to make decisions
- Keep strong focus on results and customer value
- Be fluent in English and to speak a second language - e.g. German, Czech, Slovak, Italian
- Thrive with teamwork and sharing of knowledge with colleagues, but can work independently as well
What Can We Offer You?
- An exciting Traineeship with a great opportunity to develop and build a career in a growing company
- A workplace where the best results are made through freedom with responsibility and working as a team
- Working for a company, which through our services contributes to sustainability and reducing CO2 emission
Send your application to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself and why we are the perfect match. If you have other questions, you are welcome to contact our Head of International Key Account Team, Laura Cernica Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2075 8685.
At Nordic Computer you will have a workday in an organisation, in which you are surrounded by passionate and skilled colleagues, who - like you - are driven through orderliness, quality and drive to create value for our customers. At Nordic Computer we focus on the working community, and we are driven both personally and professionally to become even better. Therefore, we focus on and support efforts that will continuously enhance and improve our employees’ skills.