Nordic Computer is a Danish IT service company. Our main focus is the sale of refurbished datacenter hardware as well as datacenter maintenance. We thereby help our customers extend the life cycle of their IT setup, so they reduce their costs and as well as the CO2 footprint.
From August, we are looking for trainees with strong multilingual skills, who concurrently with their semester project are aiming for a future career in an international sales organisation. You will be working with projects within export sales including tasks like market research, trading with datacenter equipment, segmentation, customer dialogue etc. When your traineeship has ended, you will have the opportunity of pursuing your career in an international company, which through our services contributes to sustainability and reducing CO2 emission.
Traineeship: Main Priorities
The duration of the traineeship is three to six months. We know that your education is important, and the primary focus during your traineeship must be on finishing your semester project. From day one you will be working with colleagues across our organisation. You will have a mentor, thorough introduction and become an important part of our team.
As a Trainee you will be working with tasks like e.g.:
- Building technical knowledge
- Customer and supplier dialogue and segmentation of selected markets
- Trading with datacenter equipment
The Ideal Trainee
Our future Trainee is ambitious, confidence-building and thrives meeting new people. Furthermore, we expect the ideal Trainee to:
- Take responsibility and not be afraid to make decisions
- Have a desire to work in the “tech industry”
- Keep strong focus on results and customer value
- Be fluent in English – both written and orally and to speak second language like Czech, Slovak, Italian, Spanish etc.
- Thrive with teamwork and sharing of knowledge with colleagues, but is able to work independently as well
What Can We Offer You?
- An exciting Traineeship with a great opportunity to develop and build a career in a growth company
- A workplace where the best results are made through influence, freedom with responsibility and working community
- Working at a company, which through our services contributes to sustainability and reducing CO2 emission
Want to Join Our Team?
If the above has caught your interest, then send us your application together with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that are nor sent to this e-mail will not be taken into consideration. If you have questions or want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Head of International Key Account Team, Laura Cernica Larsen, at email@example.com or +45 2075 8685.
At Nordic Computer you will have a workday in an organisation, in which you are surrounded by passionate and skilled colleagues, who - like you - are driven through orderliness, quality and drive to create value for our customers. At Nordic Computer we focus on the working community, and we are driven both personally and professionally to become even better. Therefore, we focus on and support efforts that will continuously enhance and improve our employees’ skills.