In a global context, in which companies face various issues like shortage of raw materials, lockdowns due to Covid-19 and logistical difficulties, companies are searching for reliable partners to meet their needs.
In that respect, Nordic Computer’s main goal is to bring you the right spare parts, in the right place, at the right time for your datacenter infrastructure equipment (HPE, DELL, IBM, CISCO, EMC, HITACHI, NETAPP, LENOVO, BROCADE).
With our Spare Part Service (SPS), we store dedicated equipment dimensioned and sized according to your IT Infrastructure, near your datacenters or even onsite at the customer to comply with the most critical SLAs!
Nordic Computer is a company with 42 years of experience in the lifecycle management and logistics of multivendor spare parts for servers, storage and network equipment in more than 90 countries.
Nordic Computer relies on:
- A 24/7 Service Desk and deliveries of spares within 2H SLA
- 3,500m² of stock and +100,000 spares available, ready to ship
- L3 expertise in the management of End-of-Life and End-of-Service-Life equipment
- +60 stocks locations in Europe near your datacenters
- A meticulous testing process ensuring a 0,2% RMA rate
- A sustainable approach via our carbon footprint calculator
- A web portal for tickets logging and track the dispatch of spares instantly
Our team is at your disposal for any questions or budget estimation.