Nordic Computer is a Danish IT service company. Our main focus is the sale of refurbished datacenter hardware as well as datacenter maintenance. We thereby help our customers extend the life cycle of their IT setup, so they reduce their costs and as well as the CO2 footprint.
To support our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Graduate for our product team – a young, agile team of 13 skilled colleagues. So, if you have recently finished your Bachelor or a commercial Master’s degree, you will have a unique opportunity to build a career in an international company, which through our services contributes to sustainability and CO2 reduction.
The Graduate Program
Our Graduate course is a 12-month program, and from day one you will be working with colleagues across our organisation. You will have a mentor, thorough training and become an important part of our team. As soon as you are ready you will have both responsibility and influence, and when you have finished the Graduate program, you will have the opportunity to build an exciting career as International Sales and Product Specialist.
As a Graduate you will be working with tasks like e.g.:
- Building technical knowledge within selected hardware technologies
- As we have customers and partners around the globe there will be some travelling
- Strategic procurement from an analytical point of view
- Act as product specialist towards our Account Managers with knowhow, tendering and procurement
The Ideal Graduate
Our future Graduate is ambitious, confidence-building and thrives meeting new people. Furthermore, we expect the ideal Graduate to:
- Take responsibility and not be afraid to make decisions
- Have flair for trading with IT and with a desire to work in the “tech industry”
- Keep strong focus on results and customer value
- Have an analytical approach and a solid flair for when to strike a good deal
- Be fluent in English – both written and orally. Our daily language in the team is Danish. So, we expect you to be comfortable with that
- Thrive with teamwork and sharing of knowledge with colleagues, but also able to work independently
What Can We Offer You?
- An exciting Graduate program with a great opportunity to develop and build a career in a growth company
- A workplace where the best results are made through influence, freedom with responsibility and working community
- A flexible job where work and family can be united
- A salary package matching your qualifications
- An attractive pension scheme with healthcare insurance
- A flat organisation with short decision paths
- A positive working culture in which we invest in our employees
- A very active staff association with many social gatherings
Want to Join Our Team?
If the above has caught your interest, then send us your application together with your resume at email@example.com. Applications that are nor sent to this e-mail will not be taken into consideration. If you have questions or want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Head of Team, Lasse Steen Nørgaard, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Nordic Computer you will have a workday in an organisation, in which you are surrounded by passionate and skilled colleagues, who - like you - are driven through orderliness, quality and drive to create value for our customers. At Nordic Computer we focus on the working community, and we are driven both personally and professionally to become even better. Therefore, we focus on and support efforts that will continuously enhance and improve our employees’ skills.