Nordic Computer is a Danish IT service company. Our main focus is the sale of refurbished datacenter hardware as well as datacenter maintenance. We are looking for a graduate with strong multilingual skills, who is aiming for a future career in an international sales organisation. You will be working with tasks within export sales focusing on market research, segmentation, customer dialogue. Thus, it is crucial that you are comfortable talking to people.
Do you share our passion for sales, customer care and delivering great results? Are you a recent graduate with the ambition of a career in an international working environment? If yes, then you will find a unique opportunity to be part of our sales team and play a key role in the development of Nordic Computer.
The Graduate Program
Our Business Development Manager Program is a 12-month program where you will be involved from day one in interacting with colleagues from all departments. We will closely mentor and coach you, and during your graduate program you will be a valuable resource and enter our organisation as an integral part of our team, with the
opportunity of pursuing your career at Nordic Computer.
The Program Includes the Following Tasks:
- To play an important role in generating new leads and customers
- To develop a close relationship with a portfolio of existing customers
- To acquire an understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- To ensure the correct products and services are delivered to the customers
- To serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- To play a crucial role in creating marketing campaigns targeting your customers
The Graduate Candidate
The ideal candidate is a team player with a passion for sales and customer care. We are looking for an openminded person full of drive, who is comfortable talking to new people. In addition, we expect the following from the ideal candidate:
- To hold a bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in sales, marketing management, commerce or similar
- To have good English skills - oral and written
- To have good oral and written multilingual skills - e.g. Romanian, Czech, Chinese, Portuguese
Want to Join Our Team?
Send your application to email@example.com no later than 31st December. Tell us about yourself and why we are the perfect match. If you have other questions, you are welcome to contact our Head of International Key Account Team, Laura Cernica Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2075 8685.